The sustainable beauty brands lists are designed to help you find beauty brands that share your environmental and ethical values. The sustainable beauty brands hair care list includes brands that make shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, and hair styling products. Check back for updates.
About the Sustainable Beauty Brands Hair Care list:
- All brands are cruelty-free. This is the one criteria that is non-negotiable.
- All brands are currently available in the United States. I do not currently have the capacity to create an international list. However, I am hopeful that an international list will be possible in the future.
- I have not tried all brands included, but all are brands that I am willing to try.
- Not all brands meet all sustainability criteria. The list is meant to help you find the brands that meet your personal criteria.
- Suggestions are welcome! I want the list to be helpful for you. Let me know how I can do that.
- The list includes affiliate links. Advertising, reader donations and affiliate links are what keep Beauty and the Planet in operation.
- Want to see your brand on the list? Complete this form for consideration. Be as though as possible. The more information you provide the quicker your brand will show up on the list.